Busybox is a must for all root devices. This is an application that runs on a software aimed towards providing many of the standard tools straight into your phone. The tools include large GNU Core Utilities and greatly improve the efficiency of the apps that are previously installed in the device. It is specially designed to be used with the Linux Kernel and works as a small executable, thus making it all the more ideal for embedded devices. The effectiveness and versatility of the app have even earned itself the nickname of “the Swiss army knife of embedded Linux”. The app also self-notifies you when there are newer versions available. So make sure that you have this app installed if you want to get the best out of your device.
Make the most out of the moment because this amazing app is available on sale for only a limited period of time. The app has been installed more than 15 million times and has more than 50,000 five star rating. Users have claimed this as being the number one installer and Uninstaller. So grab the opportunity and get hold of this app which has also been the winner of the Best Utility Software for Android via Handster.
The app requires root for its functioning and is completely ad free. It also does not require internet permission while providing the fastest and most reliable services the whole time. Although the app offers support for the Intel and arm based devices, there are yet no versions for MIPS devices. However, the developers have stated that the Mips support is also coming out very soon. You will not regret having this app installed on your device. After all, it is the sole toolkit to have secured a spot in the all new book of XDA-Developers, “XDA Developers’ Android Hacker’s Toolkit: The Complete Guide to Rooting, ROMs, and Theming”.
- The app has a very selective collection of the most efficient standard Unix tools.
- It offers great compatibility with rooted android devices.
- The app has a backup feature for all the apps that get installed and uninstalled from the phone. This makes it safer to handle the various android apps.
- It comes with an advanced Smart installation feature that secures your phone in several different ways.
- You can be selective about the applets that you want to be included with the application.
- The busy box conducts a safety search on every missing applet on start.
- The app allows great overall support on Android devices.
- It comes in two different versions, pro version and the free will version. Pro version is preferable if you are constantly connected to the internet. It updates itself more frequently as compared to the free will version.
How to use?
Despite the complex functionalities associated with the app, it is very easy to install and use. Busy box is extremely user-friendly and has a very simple display and controls. You can download the app to your device from Google Play store. After the app has taken in your root access, it will instantly start giving smooth performance. You also do not have to worry about missing out on the newer versions as the app automatically gets updated when connected to the internet.
Download Busybox latest version
Please click the below Play Stor button and download your Busybox app.
- File Name: Busybox
- Size: 2.36 MB
- Version: 1.26.2
- Support Android: 3.0 and up
- Price: free of cost