While cellular phones started with the ability to be able to communicate with people on the go, they have now opened up endless possibilities to do so much more.
Even with all the breakthroughs and new technologies, we still highly value the advantage of speaking to people on the phone.
This is the primary reason why we never want to miss an important phone call.
While SMS and different Messenger platforms have gone a long way in improving mobile communications, voice chat is still the number one and intrinsic feature on any phone.
Missing an important phone call without knowing the reason the person on the other end tried to contact you for may reduce the urgency you feel to return the call.
This can be drastic in certain circumstances, so we have to be thankful for voicemail technology.
Subscribing to voicemail services from your mobile service provider can attract extra charges which are a good reason to explore the possibility of installing a voicemail app for android and learning more about its features. Read further to know more.
Why Voicemail app for android instead of Traditional Voicemail Services from your Service Provider?
Most of us are aware that we can avail of traditional voicemail services from our service provider on our Android devices.
Many of us make use of this facility, and many don’t, however, voicemail apps for Android users are a commonly free feature that every Android phone user can take advantage of.
Listed below are some of the reasons why you should consider getting one such app installed and why it is the preferable option in comparison to traditional voicemail services provided as a value added service by your mobile service provider.
- A voicemail app for android is absolutely free. There are many paid options, but once you go to Android Playstore to find and install a free voicemail app, you would know that it can be just as good.
- In comparison, your local mobile service provider is bound to charge you if you wish to avail of voicemail services. This is considered a paid value added service by most, if not all major service providers.
- Traditional voicemail systems often require cumbersome replying, deleting, and archiving voicemails which mean time-consuming voicemail management.
- In comparison, a voicemail app for android devices is so much easier to navigate.
What a Good Voicemail app for android Can Do for You
Having a good voicemail app for android installed on your phone comes with many advantages. Read further to know more.
- Many voicemail apps also act as a caller identification system, displaying names and location of the caller when you receive a voice message from an unknown caller.
- Many voicemail apps transcribe your messages from voicemail to text for greater convenience.
- You can also customize your voicemail greetings for different contacts. You may very well want a different greeting for your boss at work and a different one for your close friends.
- Some voicemail apps provide cloud storage for your messages and in turn, do not occupy too much physical storage space on your phone.
You can download free voicemail apps for Android at google play store with below link.